The World Articles in Ear, Nose and Throat is a professional journal in the medical specialty of Otolaryngology which strives to bring easy access and dissemination of interesting cases and substantive research from around the world. Submission to the video depository are approved on an "appropriate" or "not appropriate" basis. These submissions are highly polished video or Flash presentations developed as patient or professional educational aids by industry.
Educational Videos from Industry
1) Post aural Chondromyxoid Fibroma: a case report Dr. Singh G and Dr Vaidya S. Ujjain, India
2) The Enigma of Rhinosporidiosis Dr. Gupta R and Dr. Vaidya S. Ujjain, India
3) Chloramphenicol Drug Reaction Dr. Singh G. and Dr. Vaidya S. Ujjain, India
Surgery Videos -- Reviewed and Submitted from Otolaryngologists
Head & Neck Surgery
4) Nasal Labial Cyst Excision - Submitted by Dr Vikas Sinha, et. al.
Sinus, Nasal Cavity & Lacrimal Duct Surgery
2) FESS and Sphenoid Mucocele Drainage - Submitted by Dr Caner Sahin
3) Ethmoid Mucocele Drainage - Submitted by Dr. Sudhakar Vaidya
Young's Procedure - Modified (For Atrophic Rhinitis)
by Dr Vikas Sinha
Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
Fiberoptic Endoscopic Videos
3) Palatal Myoclonus - Submitted by Dr Sudhakar Vaidya
Disclaimer: Articles appearing in the World Articles in Ear, Nose and Throat (WAENT) may contain statements, opinions, and information that have errors in opinions, facts, figures, conclusions or interpretation. Thus, Cumberland Otolaryngology Consultants, the publishers, the authors, editors and their respective employees are not responsible or liable for the use of any such information contained in the manuscripts, pictures, movies or other content provided or published by the WAENT. If inaccuracies are identified, please submit a letter to the editor and contact the WAENT at http://www.entusa.com/contact_us.htm. Always consult a qualified healthcare provider for advice regarding a medical condition or treatment recommendations.
Last Updated 4/27/2008 Copyright World Articles in Ear Nose and Throat, 2008
Google Ads finance and are a sponsor of World Articles in Ear, Nose and Throat, and ENT USA Websites. WAENT, ENT USA, Cumberland Otolaryngology or Dr Kevin Kavanagh, MD do not endorse, recommend, refer to or are responsible for the Advertisements or for the content or claims made in the Advertisements.